Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Watched it last night, bummed to see it end. I hope Ahsoka is done so well when she appears in Mandalorian. I'll second that the soundtrack is wonderful.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

i was also surprised how many dismemberments there were in this episode. including several beheadings. doesn't bother me, just surprised, considering it is a kids show, although they did it in a manner that young kids might not have really picked up on what happened

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        i was also surprised how many dismemberments there were in this episode. including several beheadings. doesn't bother me, just surprised, considering it is a kids show, although they did it in a manner that young kids might not have really picked up on what happened
        My son and I both looked at each other when those things happened. I think it was fine, surprised Disney was OK with it.

The soundtrack was very good, setting a lot of moods for sure.
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          Ep 11 was another winner. they are really bringing it all together. the motion capture for the lightsaber duels is great, soundtrack is really setting the dark mood of what is happening in these final episodes. they finally explain how order 66 worked. can't wait for the final part next week
          Yeah, these are really cool episodes.

They keep approaching the time period of the Star Destroyer, toward Rogue One and beyond.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

well,. that was that. will be interesting to see where they are leading this with Mandalorian, and possibly the Oni Wan series

I thought it odd that she refused to kill clones to defend herself this episode when last episode she was killing lots of them

still, great story arc to end the series

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎