X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

wanted.. loose Mego TWOK Admiral Kirk

doesn't need to be carded or even clothed, just need the figure for a custom
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

bump!!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

there's one on ebay now for 24.95, which is rather high IMO but if you need one there it is

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        there's one on ebay now for 24.95, which is rather high IMO but if you need one there it is
        I think I was watching that one and its gone now. Guy had a best offer thing but didn't want to budge on a loose figure. I thought I'd have better luck here.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

I just saw it on there this evening so it's still going, or there is another. it's just you have to pay $30 with shipping for a figure that cost less than half that

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

well I wouldn't even give that a look then.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

Would a Playmates Admiral Kirk shrunken by naphtha be any help?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

I want the Mego one, I think with a simple repaint it would really look like Hugh Beaumont way more than Shatner. I figured with all the crew kitbashing going on someone would have one to spare

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎