X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Pod Stallions 77: Isolation Binge Watch

Greetings fellow shut-ins! Jason and Brain return for a bit of a departure episode in that we were so desperate to talk to each other that there really wasn't much planning.

Our subject this week is what we're watching to pass the time, not only from our physical media collections but from the various streaming services available in this wondrous age.

Topics range from Lee Marvin, Alec Baldwin's "The Shadow", Jim Henson, Roger Corman, Chopping Mall, weird movie commentaries, Sam Sherman, Dick Tracy, Ultraman, and Ultra Q and did you know Jason is a Star Trek character? It's freaking canon and everything!

[COLOR=rgba(0 , 0 , 0 , 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0 , 0 , 0 , 0.87)]Pod Stallions FB Group:[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0 , 0 , 0 , 0.87)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0 , 0 , 0 , 0.87)]https://www.facebook.com/groups/2226244254053126/[/COLOR]

Please give us spirited debate in our new Facebook group.

PODSTALLIONS ON ITUNES
    PODSTALLIONS RSS FEED

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
    Last edited by RSS; Apr 10, '20, 12:18 PM.
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

Wow, I guess the upside of isolation is another Pod Stallions a lot sooner than I expected. I look forward to my afternoon constitutional with my new wireless headphones.

WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• RSS
      Museum Robot
      • May 9, 2007

High tech!

We're actually working on a new episode right now, we have a new 3rd chair from Adult Swim joining us. It should be fun.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 24, 2020

i only have tubi tv as streaming service the have the best b and c films its like a video store from the 80's . the final terror 1983 is on their great podcast

been watching dvd
        planet of vampyres 1965
        a team season 3 84-85
        logans run tv series 77-78
        time bandits 1981 watched a couple of days ago
        land of the lost season 3 75-76

tons of stuff mostly cult film on tubi tv
        Last edited by toyhunter1970; Apr 10, '20, 3:39 PM.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Thanks! Listened to it this afternoon. Great topic... and I took note of a bunch of suggestions.

And I liked the intro. I think all future podcasts should start with Gorky Park...

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

After 1989 Batman was a phenomenon, a Daredevil film should have been a no-brainer. But instead we got Dick Tracy , Darkman, and the Shadow. 😔

Comment

• VintageJoe70
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 12, 2016

Well, right now I'm doing the Miami Vice series from start to finish....I know it's not that old...in 2018ni watched the entire Starsky and Hutch series...I started on the original lost in space awhile back....most all of the 6 million dollar man....That's about it....
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Wynorski, Chopping Mall, and Deathstalker II reminded me of John Terlesky... Ah, the '80s.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

Really enjoyed this one. Took me a long time to get through, but the topics and shows covered were outstanding.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎