Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update U.S. Presidents

Update U.S. Presidents

For anyone collecting or is interested in the FTC Presidents line, I dropped FTC an email about the next wave of Presidents, and they said the next release will be in June with George Washington, thatís all they said so far, hopefully will see a couple more released with George.

I also asked if the current line of Presidents will be released loose and or the heads and clothes sold separately?
    they said possibly in the near future.

They part out the figures that don’t sell, so I’m kind of hoping they don’t sell so I can buy the clothes.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    They part out the figures that donít sell, so Iím kind of hoping they donít sell so I can buy the clothes.
    agreed. you would think that they would have figured this about by now...that many of use just want the heads and outfits, not the clothes.
    its not like they couldn't start doing it, they just want people to be suckers for the higher price point.

I'm personally waiting for the Smirking Mxy head to be parted, along with the Silver Swan.

I'd be shocked if they took a poll and found out they would do better as a parts supplier, rather than an action figure company.
    But they probably already know that....?
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

I doubt their license would allow them to just sell parts, but that's just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I doubt their license would allow them to just sell parts, but that's just a guess.
    I don’t think you need a license to make President figures. Unless a president invokes “right of publicity”, these kinds of things go largely ignored.

I’m just talking about the clothes anyway, and that wouldn’t matter license or not.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I don’t think you need a license to make President figures. Unless a president invokes “right of publicity”, these kinds of things go largely ignored.

I’m just talking about the clothes anyway, and that wouldn’t matter license or not.
    Oh no, I was thinking about the DC figures because darkbros mentioned Silver Swan and Mxy. Sorry; I should have been more specific.

Images
    Frankly, I think they should be selling the outfits separately, anyway.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Oh no, I was thinking about the DC figures because darkbros mentioned Silver Swan and Mxy. Sorry; I should have been more specific.
    they've parted out DC figures already
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Blog Entries
    I hope they get to LBJ I need him to meet Batman 66
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

For me I wanted Lincoln so I can add it to my Trek collection, I’ll wait to see if they release him loose for $19.99