Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bugmen of Insecta 1984 Catalog (Multiple Toys)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Bugmen of Insecta 1984 Catalog (Multiple Toys)

I've blogged about Bugmen of Insecta in the past but recently realized I had the catalog in the archive, while I vividly remember the figures, I certainly don't remember the vehicles!

I believe they're repurposed from another Toyline called "Dragon Riders of Styx" which is interesting because they were made around the same time by a company called "Dimensions For Children".

For no good reason, except that it's insect-related, I am including this page simply titles "Bags of Insects". No need to sell it to children, they know exactly what to do with this kind of thing and hopefully, it includes army men.

Don't forget to join our new facebook group.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Oh, I'd love a set of these. Likely $$$$.

Not so much into knock-offs, but they'd complement my Sectaurs.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

1. Black Widow, Queen of the most vicious Spiders is clearly female. These should be Bug PEOPLE of Insecta. I can only assume the public backlash killed this line.

2. Gotta love those insect bags. They would fit in nicely with the rest of Mainway Toys "Bag O" line.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎