X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

DC All Star Games

Take a bunch of celebrities who are gamers, film them playing the 80s DC rpg from the 80s using a decided 80s theme/motif (The Breakfast Club) to inform the game and to riff off of, and you get All Star Games.

It's a 6 part series on the DC universe streaming service, but the first episode is available on Youtube for free...

This was a hella blast to watch. I have fond memories of that game, I love Sam Witwer's passion for gaming (he is one of the authors of the big Art & Arcana History of D&D book) and that of the other celebs (who all seem to have a real love of rpg, especially Freddy Prince Jr.) I am not usually much for watching other people game on channels like Twitch, but this was too much fun to watch and made me a little more receptive to the genre moving forward.

If you like rpgs, the 80s, or people having fun sharing their passion for DC characters, check this out.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎