X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToyTalk
    Career Member
    • Mar 25, 2020

Good to be back but I need to take care of old business

This is Shane Bricker. It has been years since I was a part of the Mego Museum but I am glad to be back online. The last time I was here was a handful of years ago. I sold off my entire collection (it was big) after my wife left me and I had heart issues. Pretty sure I owe a couple folks money. Not a lot but a debt is a debt. If you remember me and remember that I owe you any money, please let me know. Now that my health is being taken care of and my life is back on track I need to square away financially with anyone I owe money to.

* I am rebuilding my mego collection. It took a decade to build the first time but I am off to a healthy start. If anyone has any of the following for sale, please let me know. I am more than happy to pay up front. Phantom (Most anything from Castaway), Greatest American Hero, Vincent, Mego: Hulk, Thing, Robin, Superman, Batman, Batgirl, Shazam, Wonder Woman, Teen Titans, Fonz, Happy Days in general, Wizard of Oz, Scotty and Uhura (Star Trek).

Thanks everyone.
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

I never had any dealings with you but I remember you. your old user name was ToyTalk right? I suspect you burned your bridges, including with people who considered you a friend

Comment

• ToyTalk
      Career Member
      • Mar 25, 2020

Yes, my user name was ToyTalk. I left to take care of my health. That was the worst time of my life. I am only aware of owing one, maybe two people and those are the ones I want to make right by. My intent is only to make right any wrong that I did. If folks don't want me around the museum, that is something I will have to accept but I would like the opportunity to make good before I go.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
        Permanent Member
        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by HeartofGlass
        Yes, my user name was ToyTalk. I left to take care of my health. That was the worst time of my life. I am only aware of owing one, maybe two people and those are the ones I want to make right by. My intent is only to make right any wrong that I did. If folks don't want me around the museum, that is something I will have to accept but I would like the opportunity to make good before I go.

Comment

• ToyTalk
          Career Member
          • Mar 25, 2020

Not really. Other than shorting a couple of folks that I am trying to make good on, I'm not aware of what I did wrong. Look, if nobody wants me to make it right than I will go. I'm just trying to make good, that's all.

Comment

• ToyTalk
            Career Member
            • Mar 25, 2020

I will leave this posted for a couple more days in case those I shorted want their money. After that I will happily leave as it is obvious nobody wants me here.

Comment

• sprytel
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 26, 2009

I remember how it all went down. I'd say to start with noelani. If after everything, he says that you made things right and deserve a second chance... that would be good enough for me.

Comment

• noelani72
                27inaleon
                • Jun 25, 2002

I truly hope your life has turned around Shane. I'm not digging up the history other than $137 I paid to a client of yours.
                If you want to make it right, that is fine. It was a long time ago.

Comment

• J.B.
                  Guild Navigator
                  • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by sprytel
                  I remember how it all went down. I'd say to start with noelani.
                  I also remember, especially how hard noelani worked to help you out. If that $137 hasn't already been paid back to him, you may want to make that your first step in the right direction.
                  You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• ToyTalk
                    Career Member
                    • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by noelani72
                    I truly hope your life has turned around Shane. I'm not digging up the history other than $137 I paid to a client of yours.
                    If you want to make it right, that is fine. It was a long time ago.
                    I very much want to make it right. I would love to be a part of this forum again but I will leave that call to all of you. Please give me your payment information and I will send you the money you were kind enough to forward on my behalf. It took me years to get my life back after everything that went wrong. Things have turned around for me after getting all of the help that I needed. If there is anyone else I owe and folks can be polite enough to guide me to them I would like very much to square everything away. In addition, I am very sorry for how everything went down.

Comment

• ToyTalk
                      Career Member
                      • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by sprytel
                      I remember how it all went down. I'd say to start with noelani. If after everything, he says that you made things right and deserve a second chance... that would be good enough for me.
                      Thank you. I just want to right my wrongs. Becoming a part of this community again would be fantastic but I will leave that up to everyone here.

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

Originally posted by HeartofGlass
                        I very much want to make it right. I would love to be a part of this forum again but I will leave that call to all of you. Please give me your payment information and I will send you the money you were kind enough to forward on my behalf. It took me years to get my life back after everything that went wrong. Things have turned around for me after getting all of the help that I needed. If there is anyone else I owe and folks can be polite enough to guide me to them I would like very much to square everything away. In addition, I am very sorry for how everything went down.
                        PM sent.

Comment

• ToyTalk
                          Career Member
                          • Mar 25, 2020

PM responded to and thank you

Comment

• ToyTalk
                            Career Member
                            • Mar 25, 2020

Noelani72 has been paid. Please, if there is anyone else that I did wrong to, let me know.

Comment

• Type3Toys
                              Home Of The Type3 Body
                              • Jan 18, 2005

Welcome back Shane.
                              LOOK
                              Action Figure Design & Prototypes
                              For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
                              To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

Working...