Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good to be back but I need to take care of old business

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sprytel View Post
    I remember how it all went down. I'd say to start with noelani. If after everything, he says that you made things right and deserve a second chance... that would be good enough for me.
    Thank you. I just want to right my wrongs. Becoming a part of this community again would be fantastic but I will leave that up to everyone here.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofGlass View Post
    I very much want to make it right. I would love to be a part of this forum again but I will leave that call to all of you. Please give me your payment information and I will send you the money you were kind enough to forward on my behalf. It took me years to get my life back after everything that went wrong. Things have turned around for me after getting all of the help that I needed. If there is anyone else I owe and folks can be polite enough to guide me to them I would like very much to square everything away. In addition, I am very sorry for how everything went down.
    PM sent.

Images
    PM responded to and thank you

Images
    Noelani72 has been paid. Please, if there is anyone else that I did wrong to, let me know.

Images
    Welcome back Shane.
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

hi all.
    I have spoken with Shane, and he did make good on the funds I paid out all those years ago to JetJungle75.
    That's a good start to fixing the past ;-)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Type3Toys View Post
    Welcome back Shane.
    Good to see you in the land of the living John. It's good to be back.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    hi all.
    I have spoken with Shane, and he did make good on the funds I paid out all those years ago to JetJungle75.
    That's a good start to fixing the past ;-)
    Thank you for the opportunity Chad. I would love to stay a part of this community again as it was one of the best group of people I have ever known. To do so I need to make good with anyone I may have wronged. Please, if you know I owe you money, let me know. I want nothing more than to square that debt away.