Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVD cleaning kit

Images
    Blog Entries
    I've had discs that were bad in one player and not another, and my solution was to burn a new copy using a PC.

If you flip it to the underside of the disc, do you see any spots? This is what disc rot looks like. And sometimes, you just get a bad disc. Even brand new, sometimes there are compatibility issues.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I've had discs that were bad in one player and not another, and my solution was to burn a new copy using a PC.
    The dvd player on my very old laptop is is kaput. If I listed what tech I actually own and how dated it is, you'd all on the floor laughing. But I have some of the nicest dolls you've ever seen.

Hedji, the disk is pristine, might have to exchange but that's a headache in a set.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Yes, I'd send Shout! an email. Especially if you have proof of purchase somewhere. They might help you out and send you a replacement.