X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Ghostbusters Afterlife has been delayed until march 2021

Sony has delayed several movies until next year because of the virus.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

not surprising. financially it makes more sense for them then putting them up ondemand

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

I think if theatres were smart they'd begin offering discount pre-paid movie passes good for any film once this breaks. Would help keep some money coming in during the closures. Of course some greedy studios don't allow passes to their films.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Just charge first run movie theater prices online. I’ll rent at premium price.
        sigpic

Comment

• WannabeMego
          Made in the USA
          • May 2, 2003

Originally posted by Hector
          Gotta Agree...I'd gladly do the same from the Comfort of My Own Home...Best Seats in the House, the ability to Pause & Rewind when I want, I control the Volume, No one sits in front of me, I can eat My Own Food & Drinks, & unlimited undisturbed Bathroom Breaks when needed.

Sign Me Up!!!
          Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
            Muddling through
            • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
            a lot of movies are doing just that. 19.95 to rent. of course that is not the same as ticket prices for them as in your home you can have as many people as you like watch with you.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎