X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ToyTalk
    Career Member
    • Mar 25, 2020

Tarzan knife

I recently purchased a T2 Tarzan. Clothes, head and body are all original. The knife was claimed to be original but I don't remember the knife being so incredibly flexible. Wasn't the original knife made from hard plastic?
    Looking for FTC figures from 5-10 years ago
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

No, it's thin, black vinyl and stamped "HK."
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

T2 Tarzan? Nice find.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• ToyTalk
        Career Member
        • Mar 25, 2020

Thank you. That was what I needed to know. I appreciate you taking a moment to answer my question

Comment

• ToyTalk
          Career Member
          • Mar 25, 2020

Found him on Ebay. I'm always extra cautious when purchasing from there

Comment

• TrekStar
            Trek or Treat
            • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by HeartofGlass
            Found him on Ebay. I'm always extra cautious when purchasing from there
            It’s always good to check the seller’s feedback rating plus you can click on the feedback number and read what others are saying about this particular seller, if they have 100% feedback your usually fine.

Comment

• ToyTalk
              Career Member
              • Mar 25, 2020

Originally posted by TrekStar
              It’s always good to check the seller’s feedback rating plus you can click on the feedback number and read what others are saying about this particular seller, if they have 100% feedback your usually fine.
              Thank you for the advice. There are so many variations and reproductions out there. I am cautious not for the idea of being scammed so much as a possible seller that believes what they have is truly vintage only to find out the truth later.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎