Thread: Tarzan knife

Images

Tarzan knife

I recently purchased a T2 Tarzan. Clothes, head and body are all original. The knife was claimed to be original but I don't remember the knife being so incredibly flexible. Wasn't the original knife made from hard plastic?

Images
    Blog Entries
    No, it's thin, black vinyl and stamped "HK."
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

T2 Tarzan? Nice find.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Thank you. That was what I needed to know. I appreciate you taking a moment to answer my question

Images
    Found him on Ebay. I'm always extra cautious when purchasing from there

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofGlass View Post
    Found him on Ebay. I'm always extra cautious when purchasing from there
    It’s always good to check the seller’s feedback rating plus you can click on the feedback number and read what others are saying about this particular seller, if they have 100% feedback your usually fine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekStar View Post
    It’s always good to check the seller’s feedback rating plus you can click on the feedback number and read what others are saying about this particular seller, if they have 100% feedback your usually fine.
    Thank you for the advice. There are so many variations and reproductions out there. I am cautious not for the idea of being scammed so much as a possible seller that believes what they have is truly vintage only to find out the truth later.