Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scoob movie action figures including Blue Falcon, Dastardly and Captain Caveman.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Scoob movie action figures including Blue Falcon, Dastardly and Captain Caveman.

Blue Falcon and Muttley

Scooby Doo and Captain Caveman

Shaggy and Dynomutt

Super Scoob and Dick Dastardly

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Interesting.

I really love Scooby Doo, so I hope I like this new movie. Would love to buy these for my daughter.

Blue Falcon looks too modern, but could be worse these days.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Mystery Machine

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Neat that they are bringing in other HB characters, but it these don't look good. Designs aren't too awful (though I question the need to "movie" up the designs at all since this is animated) but the figures look bad. Why give Shaggy swivel hinge knees but preposed arms? Boggles the mind.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

I'm guessing the knee joints are so they can sit in the Mystery Machine. I think they are perfectly fine for what they are, simple figures for kids, and $10 for 2 figures is pretty reasonable.

Comment

• Klosterheim
            Persistent Member
            • Mar 23, 2013

Very cool!

I think they are wonderful figures.

Amazing Mystery Machine!

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
              Youngest Mego Fan
              • Aug 30, 2019

When will Space Ghost and Birdman appear?
              FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys
                When will Space Ghost and Birdman appear?
                I don't think they are in the movie.

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
                  Youngest Mego Fan
                  • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by Werewolf
                  I don't think they are in the movie.
                  Aw darn it. They're my favorite Hanna-Barbera characters so I hope they get to be in the HBCU soon.
                  FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• blastphemey
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jun 11, 2008

I have the Scooby and Shaggy, Dynomutt, Blue Falcon. They're very very okay.

I don't think I will ever like any Scooby-Doo figures better than the FTC set because they just look so period correct.

The Scoob! figures are limited articulation and paint but they're probably intended for children. I will try to snap some photos later

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎