X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drquest
    ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
    • Apr 17, 2012

Collector's Call on MeTV

James on the Captain Action list posted this up, so be on the lookout for it.

I wanted to let all of you know that the MeTV program Collector’s Call next Sunday will feature the toy collection of a gentleman named Bill Leff, which includes some Captain Action figures, both vintage and modern. As of when I’m writing this, they haven’t updated the website to include a preview for next week, but I’m sure they will soon, so you’ll be able to see it here:

The series airs on Sunday nights at 9:30pm on MeTV, so look for it next weekend!
    Danny(Drquest)
    Captain Action HQ
    Retro shirts and stuff
    More retro shirts
    Stuff For Sale
  • tatsunokofan
    • Dec 5, 2019

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the episode of Collector’s Call with some Captain Action figures in it airs tonight at 9:30 on MeTV.

James

Comment

• The Nawd
      Nawd your head for yes.
      • Feb 15, 2011

And I missed it. I was on my bedroom computer and got distracted reading old message board threads I have saved on one of my flash drives (I was trying to free up some space). When I looked at the time it was 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Makernaut
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 22, 2015

I caught the ep. The Marx Best of the West store display and Captain Action boxed outfits were drool-worthy. It was cool to see Mark Huckabone on the episode, as well.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

my DVR records it. fun episode

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I truly enjoyed tonight's boardgame episode, as I collect Clue/Cluedo editions. The collector had a huge, eclectic collection.

I collect Clue selectively, much as I do Aquaman: Iterations of the classic version.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Sunday nights at 9:30 is a vacuum that just always seems to slip away from me. I can rarely remember to watch this show, even though I enjoy it no matter what they are discussing.

I really do need a DVR. I lost ours once I dropped DISH.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎