Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Collector's Call on MeTV

Images

Collector's Call on MeTV

James on the Captain Action list posted this up, so be on the lookout for it.

I wanted to let all of you know that the MeTV program Collectorís Call next Sunday will feature the toy collection of a gentleman named Bill Leff, which includes some Captain Action figures, both vintage and modern. As of when Iím writing this, they havenít updated the website to include a preview for next week, but Iím sure they will soon, so youíll be able to see it here:

https://www.metv.com/collectors-call

The series airs on Sunday nights at 9:30pm on MeTV, so look for it next weekend!

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that the episode of Collector’s Call with some Captain Action figures in it airs tonight at 9:30 on MeTV.

James

Images
    And I missed it. I was on my bedroom computer and got distracted reading old message board threads I have saved on one of my flash drives (I was trying to free up some space). When I looked at the time it was 10:01 PM.

Images
    I caught the ep. The Marx Best of the West store display and Captain Action boxed outfits were drool-worthy. It was cool to see Mark Huckabone on the episode, as well.

Images
    my DVR records it. fun episode

Images
    Blog Entries
    I truly enjoyed tonight's boardgame episode, as I collect Clue/Cluedo editions. The collector had a huge, eclectic collection.

I collect Clue selectively, much as I do Aquaman: Iterations of the classic version.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Sunday nights at 9:30 is a vacuum that just always seems to slip away from me. I can rarely remember to watch this show, even though I enjoy it no matter what they are discussing.

I really do need a DVR. I lost ours once I dropped DISH.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif