Thread: Future marvel legends retro waves from hasbro question

Images

Future marvel legends retro waves from hasbro question

Will there ever be a marvel legends retro avengers wave from Hasbro any time soon?

I would guess it is a possibility. If you have not seen their 80th anniversary Cap., Iron Man and Thor from last year you should check them out. Those three are definitive retro versions and would be hard to improve on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    I would guess it is a possibility. If you have not seen their 80th anniversary Cap., Iron Man and Thor from last year you should check them out. Those three are definitive retro versions and would be hard to improve on.
    yeah,you made your point.i hope to see marvel legends retro waves featuring the avengers as seen in their short-lived animated television series on fox.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    yeah,you made your point.i hope to see marvel legends retro waves featuring the avengers as seen in their short-lived animated television series on fox.thanks
    You mean UPN. I love the Iron Man cartoon. It was my first introduction to Hawkeye (that and I saw Age of Ultron in theaters.)
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    You mean like this?

Less than 1% chance we get the late 90's Avengers cartoon figures. It would be like asking for Spiderwoman 1979 figures.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    You mean like this?

Less than 1% chance we get the late 90's Avengers cartoon figures. It would be like asking for Spiderwoman 1979 figures.
    Yes,like this.,thank you very much for asking.you make a valid point.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys View Post
    You mean UPN. I love the Iron Man cartoon. It was my first introduction to Hawkeye (that and I saw Age of Ultron in theaters.)
    No if he's talking about United They Stand it was Fox.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    No if he's talking about United They Stand it was Fox.
    Yes,i am talking about united they stand,which aired on fox

The first retro waves included, Iron Man, Captain America, Antman, Wasp, Vision, Black Panther and Hawkeye. there's also been a special Hulk. All that's really missing is Thor. Not sure Hasbro really needs to do these again.