Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Future marvel legends retro waves from hasbro question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    385
    Images
    1

    Future marvel legends retro waves from hasbro question

    Will there ever be a marvel legends retro avengers wave from Hasbro any time soon?

  2. #2
    I would guess it is a possibility. If you have not seen their 80th anniversary Cap., Iron Man and Thor from last year you should check them out. Those three are definitive retro versions and would be hard to improve on.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    385
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego-Amigo View Post
    I would guess it is a possibility. If you have not seen their 80th anniversary Cap., Iron Man and Thor from last year you should check them out. Those three are definitive retro versions and would be hard to improve on.
    yeah,you made your point.i hope to see marvel legends retro waves featuring the avengers as seen in their short-lived animated television series on fox.thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 30, 2019
    Location
    Demarest, New Jersey
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    yeah,you made your point.i hope to see marvel legends retro waves featuring the avengers as seen in their short-lived animated television series on fox.thanks
    You mean UPN. I love the Iron Man cartoon. It was my first introduction to Hawkeye (that and I saw Age of Ultron in theaters.)
    "Destroy Avenger!" ~ Birdman, hypnotized

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 15, 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    yeah,you made your point.i hope to see marvel legends retro waves featuring the avengers as seen in their short-lived animated television series on fox.thanks
    You mean like this?


    Less than 1% chance we get the late 90's Avengers cartoon figures. It would be like asking for Spiderwoman 1979 figures.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    385
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    You mean like this?


    Less than 1% chance we get the late 90's Avengers cartoon figures. It would be like asking for Spiderwoman 1979 figures.
    Yes,like this.,thank you very much for asking.you make a valid point.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2004
    Location
    Where Creatures Roam
    Posts
    32,354
    Images
    6
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys View Post
    You mean UPN. I love the Iron Man cartoon. It was my first introduction to Hawkeye (that and I saw Age of Ultron in theaters.)
    No if he's talking about United They Stand it was Fox.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    385
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    No if he's talking about United They Stand it was Fox.
    Yes,i am talking about united they stand,which aired on fox

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 27, 2009
    Location
    Greensboro NC
    Posts
    287
    The first retro waves included, Iron Man, Captain America, Antman, Wasp, Vision, Black Panther and Hawkeye. there's also been a special Hulk. All that's really missing is Thor. Not sure Hasbro really needs to do these again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •