X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: Toy Room Tour

Time for a quick tour of the toy room and show you what I've been doing for the last 35 years. Pod Stallions Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2226244254053126/ Mego Mania Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/megomania/ Subscribe to our channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwY..._as=subscriberFor more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • toyhunter1970
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 24, 2020

bravo bravo thank you for sharing

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

A collection is defined by its focus, breadth/scope, size, and rarity. Yours truly is a world class collection, and I've been waiting for you to post this video for a very long time!

Fantastic displays, beautiful collection. I'm working on getting more of mine displayed.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• drquest
        ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
        • Apr 17, 2012

Thank you for sharing this! I enjoyed all 13 and a half minutes and this easily could be a feature length movie!
        Danny(Drquest)
        Captain Action HQ
        Retro shirts and stuff
        More retro shirts
        Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Wicked! That's not a toy room it's a museum and a wonderful love letter to 70s toys and pop culture.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
            Citizen of Gotham
            • Nov 17, 2012

Looking forward to watching this. I think this one deserves to be watched on the big screen.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Cindy and I FINALLY put our collectibles room back together today, for the first time in YEARS, and I sit down on the couch to find this video waiting for me. Perfect timing!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us Brian. It's the stuff toy nerd dreams are made of, and it's displayed wonderfully. I'm going to watch this one over and over, just to catch all the things I missed.

I feel like you should charge admission for this video!

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Wee67
                Museum Correspondent
                • Apr 2, 2002

Another thanks for sharing. What really shines through all this is a real love for these things. I loved getting to also see your delicious rack toys. I got a vicarious nostalgia high!

If I ever need to calm down, I'm going to click this open. Along with the warm settling nostalgia, that chilled soundtrack sent me into a tranquil, serene state.
                Last edited by Wee67; Mar 30, '20, 11:17 AM.
                WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I knew you had some choice pieces, but it was great to see it all--and presented in such a leisurely manner. I admire the eclecticism of your collection and how you've linked it to specific nostalgia (as you discussed in your interview).
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• VintageJoe70
                    Veteran Member
                    • Oct 12, 2016

A really incredible collection, congrats....This is what I ran into during my years of collecting...I would want to try to collect every line I loved from the 70s....GI Joe, Big Jim, Hot Wheels, 6 million dollar man....It just got to be overwhelming, for me anyway....I finally had to cut back and concentrate on GI Joe by itself....
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/148083...57673799016342

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎