X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spyweb007
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 18, 2006

Any GI Joe Sigma 6 collectors?

Anyone here collect the GI Joe Sigma 6 figures from around 2006? They are 8 inch figures with good articulation and came with tons of cool accessories. I have two complete ones I got while working at Hasbro back when they came out, and the Snake Eyes figure came with swords, sword scabbards, a knife and sheath, night vision googles, gas mask, uzi with clip, working suction cups for climbing, a magnetic throwing star with cable and a zip line. They were great figures with tons of play value, but I am surprised they were only around for 2 years. They look a bit too stylized at first, but are hard to put own once you have one in hand.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I liked their accessories, and many were adaptable to 12" figures. I wasn't as fond of the figures, though the articulation was great.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I collected them when they first came out then donated a mess of them when I found out they weren't going to release Scarlett. That kinda ticked me off. The figures were a bit odd looking but the quality was great and they came with a generous amount of gear and accessories for the price point. Turning the top and bottoms of the packages into foot lockers was pretty clever too. I think I have about half dozen of them left.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Spyweb007
        Persistent Member
        • Apr 18, 2006

I agree, the packaging and the foot locker deign was great. I think the anime style look hurt the line. The Adventure Team sets that started coming out when the line ended were nice, there were some unreleased ones including a Joe Colton with gorilla that I would have loved to get. I don't really see these out in the wild at any of the big collectible toy stores when I go hunting.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎