Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

The woman animal keeper, you know, the enemy, is weird too.
    sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

yeah, Carole Baskin is a freak show too, no doubt about it

Comment

• Palifan
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 18, 2016

Originally posted by drquest
        https://sethwadleyhats.com/collectio...iger-king-hats

This is the hat Joe Exotic wore through a lot of the series.

These hat's would be a hit with star Wars fan as well

Ian

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
          how about that methhead husband of his with 3 teeth? these are all seriously disturbed people
          He's the one responsible for the show's huge Middle Earth crossover appeal.

" My Precious..."
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• cjefferys
            Duke of Gloat
            • Apr 23, 2006

I blew through this show a couple weeks ago. Holy crap, what a weird bunch of characters, some parts of the US seem like an alien world to me.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 24, 2020

im with jason lenzi i refuse to watch this

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

Originally posted by cjefferys
                some parts of the US seem like an alien world to me.
                yeah, to the rest of the USA too. everyone of the people on that show were freaks

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I will not watch stuff like this. Aside from my deep seated hatred of "reality TV" as a whole I think these shows are actually damaging to our culture and society. In my opinion, we should not be normalizing the spiteful willful ignorance, crass and self destructive behaviors of shows like The Duggars, Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, The Kardashians, etc. These shows are bringing us dangerously close to Idiocracy.
                  Last edited by Werewolf; Apr 10, '20, 8:20 PM.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

This is not reality TV, it’s a multiple part documentary. The Tiger King himself was taping a low budget reality show, but the documentary just showed parts and snippets of it, then all the tapes from his reality stuff, mysteriously burned in a fire, possible arson.

This is nothing like Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, Kardashians, etc...I don’t watch that crap either.

This was about the horrors of Tiger cub mills and other exotic animals. Showing viewers what a shady business that is. Having poor tigers keep breeding countless cubs, so they can charge $300 a person for one photo op, then once the cub reaches maturity and becomes an adult...they euthanize them, as they become too expensive to feed (I mean, a large bulk of their diet comes from expired discarded cold cuts and meats from Walmart)...and too dangerous to keep as pets. Then grab the next wave of females...have cubs again...and keep repeating this vicious cycle over and over again.

This was a good documentary, it’s not the filmmakers fault that they are all crazy and mimic a reality show...but it was an important documentary. The freak show was just the added attraction. All these tiger mills should be shut down. That was the purpose of this documentary.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                      el Hombre de Acero
                      • May 19, 2003

Just to make myself clear...I’m all against these exotic wild animal mills...it’s horrid, greedy, and inhumane.

But I’m making fun of the human freaks...well deserved...
                      sigpic

Comment

• J.B.
                        Guild Navigator
                        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Werewolf
                        These shows are bringing us dangerously close to Idiocracy.
                        For me, the Idiocy Movement started 20 years ago with Julie Chen & Big Brother. The Mother of all "Reality" Garbage.
                        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• cjefferys
                          Duke of Gloat
                          • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Hector
                          This is not reality TV, it’s a multiple part documentary. The Tiger King himself was taping a low budget reality show, but the documentary just showed parts and snippets of it, then all the tapes from his reality stuff, mysteriously burned in a fire, possible arson.

This is nothing like Duck Dynasty, Honey Boo Boo, Kardashians, etc...I don’t watch that crap either.

This was about the horrors of Tiger cub mills and other exotic animals. Showing viewers what a shady business that is. Having poor tigers keep breeding countless cubs, so they can charge $300 a person for one photo op, then once the cub reaches maturity and becomes an adult...they euthanize them, as they become too expensive to feed (I mean, a large bulk of their diet comes from expired discarded cold cuts and meats from Walmart)...and too dangerous to keep as pets. Then grab the next wave of females...have cubs again...and keep repeating this vicious cycle over and over again.

This was a good documentary, it’s not the filmmakers fault that they are all crazy and mimic a reality show...but it was an important documentary. The freak show was just the added attraction. All these tiger mills should be shut down. That was the purpose of this documentary.
                          Agreed. I don't watch any reality show dreck either, it's all garbage IMO (ok, Comic Book Men was an exception to me) but Tiger King was a documentary, and definitely an eye opener to me about what kind of things are perfectly legal in the US.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

same, can't stand reality TV. this was a documentary and it was interesting, as well as entertaining to see how bat**** crazy these inbred human trash are

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                              Muddling through
                              • Oct 4, 2008

i read an article yesterday that they are reopening the disappearance case of Baskin's husband. maybe they will finally get her

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                                Muddling through
                                • Oct 4, 2008

tony.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡