Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Back in the Studio…

It only took a year to talk myself into making a set of these… small ***** always a pain!

If Matt Sotis didn't do it first, I probably wouldn't have either… the pioneers of customizing continue to inspire. Mutant power!

Last edited by Confessional; May 21, '20 at 12:43 PM. Reason: … fetishized objects!

^^^ Those clubs look great ^^^

^^ Thanks!

Devilman V9 is also sorta happening. Ended up with a free FTC/CTVT superhero bod so figured I'd piece something together as a test. I do like the glove/boot system and style, but the body is mediocre at best… lightweight and limited posing. Not so well suited for this Mego/Popy inspired series.

Anyway, I do love the paint app… Testors Extreme Lacquer (Revving Red Metallic) covers plastic/resin so nicely and with subtle light effects. Cape is the fantastic silicone elastomer I've been playing with for several years. Undecided on what I want to do/not do on the collar, and he needs a belt.

WOW. WOW! So cool looking already. Looking forward to this one!

Just a teaser; this is definitely happening…

While paint and resin dry, drift occurs… easily done with male pattern balding and a spiffy 'stach, but he really needs a gray turtleneck and another key accessory to complete the look.

Oh, does anyone have a Sideshow Frank Black shrink?

Last edited by Confessional; Jun 3, '20 at 5:52 PM. Reason: … The Time Is Now!

This is looks great!!

^^ Thanks… Mr. O'Quinn has been sitting in the parts box for a real long time; he needed to meet Mulder & Scully proper.

BTW Ed, I have the sudden urge to have Sonny Chiba and Gordon Lui customs in Ape City, jeezuzzz, Mego should make these to compliment Bruce Lee, otherwise my to-do-list is never gonna get smaller!

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    ^^ Thanks… Mr. O'Quinn has been sitting in the parts box for a real long time; he needed to meet Mulder & Scully proper.

BTW Ed, I have the sudden urge to have Sonny Chiba and Gordon Lui customs in Ape City, jeezuzzz, Mego should make these to compliment Bruce Lee, otherwise my to-do-list is never gonna get smaller!
    A Sonny Chiba. That would be bad arse! Go for it!

Monkey biz Saturday… the Beneath Solder is another Mego/Neca-crossover that's getting there.