Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryan Reynolds to star as Dirk the Daring in Netflix live action Dragon's Lair movie.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Ryan Reynolds to star as Dirk the Daring in Netflix live action Dragon's Lair movie.

That's actually some really good casting. Hopefully it gets made.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

I spent so many quarters trying to play that game and what would always happen is a scene I hadn’t played very often would pop up and I’d start looking at the animation and backgrounds and die!

I like Ryan Reynolds. I’m curious to see what they come up with.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• noelani72
      27inaleon
      • Jun 25, 2002

"The Boy" has one in his house.
      It was his dream game, and the little sucker can beat it like it's no big deal.
      When I go over there, I have to put it on easy and I still can't beat it lol

Comment

• sprytel
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 26, 2009

He certainly looks the part, however... has there been a good "based on the popular video game" movie in the history of movies?

Comment

• ODBJBG
          Permanent Member
          • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by sprytel
          He certainly looks the part, however... has there been a good "based on the popular video game" movie in the history of movies?
          No, but that game is less of a video game and more of a cartoon that you watch, so it's certainly a contender.

Unless you count the NES version. One of the worst games ever.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by sprytel
            has there been a good "based on the popular video game" movie in the history of movies?
            The first Mortal Kombat was pretty good.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
              Muddling through
              • Oct 4, 2008

Cool. I have these games and space ace on DVD's that you can play on a DVD player. I still suck at it, LOL

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎