X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
    They should make Julio Mendez and the rest of the supporting cast from the 90s Flash TV series.
    so they can sell one set? They could do Flash and maybe Trickster
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

And Murph and Bellows, along with Lt. Garfield... no, seriously though, The Flash and a Mark Hamill style Trickster would be cool. I would like to see them make a Nicholas Pike figure as well.
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

I wish we could get some more comic The Flash figures. An updated Kid Flash that could do double duty as a NTT, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Dr. Alchemy, comic Grodd... so many characters to still choose from. Elongated Man could even fit into a Flash series. If the Flash sold well, do a new, less happy head sculpt (like how Adam West got a new head sculpt) so you can toss him back into a series as an anchor.

Comment

• TRDouble
          Permanent Member
          • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by danadoll
          Bumblebee and Mal = cool! No Vixen = bummer. Oh well, at least we get a couple more heroes, that aren't just more white folks. There needs to be more ethnic heroes made. It's frustrating to have African American bodies for customs, but no heads (especially females) to choose from to make characters with.

Dana
          I am really excited to seeing what FTC does with Black Lightning. I also feel disappointed to have no good heads to go with the AA bodies. You'd think they could get some mileage with just one good male and female head and multiple hair colors.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

A Jay Garrick figure made to look like John Wesley Shipp would be awesome... It doesn't even have to be the costume from the TV series... just make a traditional Jay Garrick comic book style costume and have JWS' head on it.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by TRDouble
              I wish we could get some more comic The Flash figures. An updated Kid Flash that could do double duty as a NTT, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, Dr. Alchemy, comic Grodd... so many characters to still choose from. Elongated Man could even fit into a Flash series. If the Flash sold well, do a new, less happy head sculpt (like how Adam West got a new head sculpt) so you can toss him back into a series as an anchor.
              Be great to get most if not all of the Infantino era Rogues
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

oops, double post
                Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 14, '20, 4:54 PM.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I agree about The Flash, but I'm more curious about who will round out the Aqua-wave. I've wanted a Black Lighning Mego for a long time but am concerned about the execution.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Figure8
                    Museum Patron
                    • May 18, 2016

I wish we could get some more comic The Flash figures.

I'm absolutely with you, TRDouble. There has to be an 8" Kid Flash! Mirror Master is also high on my wish list, but I'll probably buy anything Flash-related.

Comment

• TRDouble
                      Permanent Member
                      • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                      I agree about The Flash, but I'm more curious about who will round out the Aqua-wave. I've wanted a Black Lightning Mego for a long time but am concerned about the execution.
                      I worry about the Black Lightning execution too. FTC sometimes over complicates things.

With Aquaman, we have Ocean Master and Tula, right? Maybe it's time to make a new, non-Super Friends Black Manta. Not everyone got the Mattel version. Beyond that... Fisherman?

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
                        Youngest Mego Fan
                        • Aug 30, 2019

They could do a Green Lantern wave. Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Carol Ferris, Star Sapphire, Tom Kalmaku, John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Alan Scott, Evil Star, whoever Hal's sidekick was in the Filmation cartoons, and more.
                        FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by TRDouble
                          I worry about the Black Lightning execution too. FTC sometimes over complicates things.

With Aquaman, we have Ocean Master and Tula, right? Maybe it's time to make a new, non-Super Friends Black Manta. Not everyone got the Mattel version. Beyond that... Fisherman?
                          Yes: Aquaman, Ocean Master, Tula (Teen Titan?) and I assume Mera. Another foe, Black Manta or the Fisherman, would round out the wave well. I'd certainly like to see Fisherman. It would be wonderful to have Scavenger or Quisp later, but I think those are long-shots.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Maybe an updated Aqualad?

Comment

• TRDouble
                              Permanent Member
                              • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                              Maybe an updated Aqualad?
                              An 8" Aqualad would be a nice addition too.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
                                Career Member
                                • Jul 23, 2019

I'd like to see the Challengers of the Unknown.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎