Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego meet customs contest winners - anyone have a list?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

Mego meet customs contest winners - anyone have a list?

I know this has moved from a general customs contest to a part of the annual event that our kiddos can participate in.
    I was just wondering if anyone had kept a list of contest winners over the years. Pics would be awesome as well.
  • rche
    channeling Bob Wills
    • Mar 26, 2008

I've tried digging through the MMeet forums, but not having much luck there. I am trying to add to the plaque that is on the trophy before it heads to this years meet.
    It has nameplates for Chris J for 2009 and 2010, Sean G for 2011, and Jim H for 2012. Jim also made the current 'oscar' with paintbrush that is the trophy topper.
    As far as I can tell, the customs contest ran for adults through the Wheeling era, but then sort of switched emphasis to kids when the meet moved to Skokie.
    I do recall a fantastic Creeper that one of the adults made and I think that was in 2015 or 2016 in Skokie, but that is the last time I remember seeing any 'big kids' place something on the customs contest table. I don't have full names for the 2014 and 2015 trophy holders, and I have several holes here for the years 2013, 2016, and 2018.

Any help is appreciated. thanks

2013 - ?
    2014 - Acroray - adult
    2015 - Dominique - kiddo
    2016 - ?
    2017 - Lily - kiddo
    2018 - ?
    2019 - Cip Archuleta - kiddo

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰