Thread: Thats Hollywood 1976-1982 Tom Bosley Sci fi Episode

Thats Hollywood 1976-1982 Tom Bosley Sci fi Episode

Loved watching this and growing up in Hollywood it was a real treat to be surrounded by all that film history.

Just remembered that in Jr. High school one of my substitute teachers was Mr. Apple, who's sister wrote for That's Hollywood. He would talk about how they grew up in the Hollywood industry and met many famous folks in the industry. The ABC studios were down from my Jr. High School.

Images
    I enjoyed that.. I liked how the 9 movie Star Wars series was supposed to be completed by 1995

I liked that show a lot.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    I enjoyed that.. I liked how the 9 movie Star Wars series was supposed to be completed by 1995
    Yes, the math there was optimistic, even if Lucas had plowed ahead--he had managed two films in three years, so he was expected to get 7 more out in 15? I suppose they felt the momentum would push them through.

Fun to watch but surprising it didn't include Forbidden Planet in its review either of the earlier films or in showing robots on screen.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.