• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Toy Polloi Bulletman restoration

Part 1

One of the rarer Action Man / GI Joe figures is Bullet Man. And I have finally managed to get my hands on a pretty beaten up version of him. His hands are br...

Part 2

Part two of the restoration and repair of a vintage Action Man Bullet Man figure. This time we get to grips with making a new logo for the front of his jumps...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Fascinating, particularly since I restored my own several years ago. I've been wanting to try a chrome pen and this was useful to see it in action.

Nice shout-out for Mego boots, too. Bulletman is one of my favorite toys.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Very cool vid.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

I've never had one but always thought it was a cool looking figure. The chrome really pops.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

This guy has so many amazing videos. Just watched his one on Line Ranger yesterday
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• SeattleEd
            SynthoRes Transmigrator
            • Oct 24, 2007

Thabk you for posting. Loved watching this considering this was my favorite toy when I was 5. I have a restored version that I acquired from Vancouver Mike (RIP) so it is very dear to me and will never part with it.

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

I've had one in pieces for several years now. It's on the "Collector To Do" list, which is a list at the bottom of my regular "To Do" list.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎