• Show
Clear All
  • Wee67
    Museum Correspondent
    • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by hedrap
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27794[/ATTACH]

classic Bill
    I was just coming to post that very picture. If she was good enough for the Shat...

She was in so many things I love but I will always have a vivid memory of her in A Private Little War. I have to admit she helped convince me that girls may not have cooties.
    WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• hedrap
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 10, 2009

Originally posted by Wee67
      I was just coming to post that very picture. If she was good enough for the Shat...

She was in so many things I love but I will always have a vivid memory of her in A Private Little War. I have to admit she helped convince me that girls may not have cooties.
      She was super smokin in Trek. She made the idea of guys starting a war for here quite credible.

I never strung together how many things I'd seen her in before this thread.

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

Ms. Kovack will always be Sheila Summers to me: the snobbish ex-girlfriend of Darrin who appeared on the very first episode of Bewitched! She would belittle Samantha, and tried to make her jealous. Samantha tried to refrain from magic, but eventually she couldn't help twitching, and gave Sheila her comeuppance by making her act a fool. She guest starred on the show 5 times: 3 as Sheila, and 2 as Clio Vanita, an Italian client of Darrin's.

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

I know she played the Joker’s blonde moll on Batman, but I think she could have pulled off being Catwoman too.

Comment

• megoapesnut
            The name says it all!
            • Dec 3, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            Oh Nancy, you were everywhere in the '60s--genre classics like Jason & the Argonauts, Diary of a Madman, Bewitched, Batman, Star Trek, and much more. Strikingly lovely and and an engaging actress--never a phoned-in performance that I can recall, never just a pretty face.

I'm watching her right now in a terrible Elvis film, Frankie and Johnny, and even there she shines.

Anyone else a fan?
            Whoa, wait a minute there buddy!! Whadya mean terrible???? Frankie & Johnny is one of my FAVORITE Elvis flicks!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎