X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Nancy Kovack

Oh Nancy, you were everywhere in the '60s--genre classics like Jason & the Argonauts, Diary of a Madman, Bewitched, Batman, Star Trek, and much more. Strikingly lovely and and an engaging actress--never a phoned-in performance that I can recall, never just a pretty face.

I'm watching her right now in a terrible Elvis film, Frankie and Johnny, and even there she shines.

Anyone else a fan?
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    Oh Nancy, you were everywhere in the '60s--genre classics like Jason & the Argonauts, Diary of a Madman, Bewitched, Batman, Star Trek, and much more. Strikingly lovely and and an engaging actress--never a phoned-in performance that I can recall, never just a pretty face.

I'm watching her right now in a terrible Elvis film, Frankie and Johnny, and even there she shines.

Anyone else a fan?
    She was pretty darn hot looking in the Star Trek episode: a Private Little War, although I didn’t know she was actually blonde?

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

She's in "The Silencers" and "Tarzan and the Valley of Gold", two of my absolute favourites. Also, smoking hot.

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Tarzan with a machine gun, it really doesn’t get any better than that, great movie and one of my favorites as well.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I like Mike Henry's apeman, but I forgot about her there--with David Opatoshu? Going to re-watch tomorrow!

I'm not too up on Matt Helm, thanks for the suggestion.

I was suprised to see her as a blonde, I first knew her from Trek and the Price and Harryhausen films where she was a brunette. She's blonde in Batman, Marooned, etc.
          Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 20, '20, 10:31 PM.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

I do love me some Jason & the Argonauts. Great movie.

I'm going to check out Tarzan and the Valley of Gold. I don't think I've ever seen that.
            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Klosterheim
              Persistent Member
              • Mar 23, 2013

She is really good.

The skeletons in 'Argonauts' will always be cool.

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Mike Henry is my favourite Tarzan, he's James Bond in a loin cloth. It's too bad the chimp in this nearly tore his face off.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                  Muddling through
                  • Oct 4, 2008

man she had a way of walking. especially in those hip huggers she wore in Trek. Beautiful lady.

I will have to look for that Tarzan movie, never heard of it and it looks like fun

Comment

• hedrap
                    Permanent Member
                    • Feb 10, 2009

Nancy-Kovack-heights.jpg

classic Bill

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

Great pic, such style. She married Zubin Mehta in '69.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 22, 2011

Always been a big fan. Nancy was in a lot of my favorite films and TV shows in the 60s.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

She's on Perry Mason right now.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                            HULK SMASH!
                            • Apr 3, 2010

Beautiful. Particularly loved her in Jason and the Argonauts.
                            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                              Verbose Member
                              • Mar 7, 2004

She always made quite an impression, that's for sure!

Chris
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎