X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Phantom Virus?

My favorite Scooby monster has got to be the Phantom Virus from the 2001 DTV movie "Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase." Since FTC is more interested in doing the classic monsters, I think we have to take it upon ourselves to create a figure of the virus.

Here's what he looks like:
    tumblr_n00r15rUQJ1t5tm1co1_400.jpg

Thing is, he has an unusual head and body shape, and I need to find an action figure around 8" that has something like that. If any of you could help, I'd be glad.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys
    My favorite Scooby monster has got to be the Phantom Virus from the 2001 DTV movie "Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase." Since FTC is more interested in doing the classic monsters, I think we have to take it upon ourselves to create a figure of the virus.

Here's what he looks like:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27783[/ATTACH]

Thing is, he has an unusual head and body shape, and I need to find an action figure around 8" that has something like that. If any of you could help, I'd be glad.
    I would take a few liberties with the look. FTC skinny body with blue custom body suit and monster claw type hands and custom resin head all painted to match. Pretty simple but a lot you'll need to make yourself.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎