X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

UMA Toy Tour - Raymond Castile's Basement of Horror - S2, Ep.19

This is the final episode of the second season of Basement of Horror. The exciting season finale, as I like to say. It's very long. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless. It's like an impromptu documentary about a period of my life when I was involved in a wonderful project called the Universal Monster Army (UMA) traveling toy exhibit. This museum-style display of classic monster toys traveled the country from 2006 to 2012. It visited horror and fantasy conventions in Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri and California; and was seen by thousands of people.

In this episode, you will see archival video footage of the 2007 exhibit. It is standard definition and not of the finest quality, but I think the fact that it exists at all is important. I hope you will not mind staring at old footage. You will also see many photographs from all the years of the traveling exhibit, plus some show and tell items I have in the "basement." Finally, there is a big MONSTER at the end of this video. You do not want to miss him! He will come to life before your eyes!

Thank you for watching this second season of Basement of Horror. A third season will begin later this year. (assuming civilization is still standing) In the meantime, I hope to have some other videos for you.

Remember to vote in the Rondo Hatton Classic Horror Awards!
    https://rondoaward.com/rondoaward.com...

"Raymond Castile's Basement of Horror" is nominated in category 19, Best Multimedia Website. Please consider voting for this show! The deadline is March 29, 2020. You will need to email your ballot to David Colton at taraco@aol.com. Thank you for your consideration!
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎