Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom of the Week - 3/17/2020 - Man With A Mission!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EMCE Hammer
    Moderation Engineer
    • Aug 14, 2003

Custom of the Week - 3/17/2020 - Man With A Mission!

Our good friend monitor_ep is well known for his amazing ongoing Svengoolie Presents series, but he's not a one trick pony. This week the spotlight falls on everyone's favorite Japanese werewolf band, "Man with a Mission."

See the original thread here: http://megomuseum.com/community/show...With-A-Mission

PS: Expect CotW more regularly now that my FTP process is working again -yay!
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

congrats!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I love the paint detailing, makes them look so different from Mad Monsters.
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Mar 17, '20, 4:31 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

What! Wow I didn't know, Thanks!

I have been slowly buying the items waiting for the another werewolf movie to do this figures. I just managed to finish them in time for the Cry Of The Werewolf. I do need to redo those drums...
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡