X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

New RAH GI JOE retro line

There's news on twitter and an article at hisstank that Walmart listings are starting to show up for a line of retro RAH toys. Just code names for the figures so far except for the HISS tank vehicle. The price points and vehicle listings do not match a 6 inch line. As usual take it with a grain of salt until Hasbro officially announces.
    Last edited by Werewolf; Mar 16, '20, 1:16 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Are you thinking like Hasbro's retro 3 3/4" Star Wars line? If so, I'm in. Lately, I've been regretful that I sold off my RAH figures years ago.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
      Are you thinking like Hasbro's retro 3 3/4" Star Wars line? If so, I'm in.
      I'm hoping for 80s O-ring remakes on retro cards. But that would be a lot of new tooling since the majority of the original molds are long gone for proper reissues. I wouldn't rule it out though after the Real Ghostbusters reissues. I never thought that would happen.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Boywonder0
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 29, 2007

Hasbro announced 6 inch RAH Joes at Toy Fair 2020. That has to be it... Marvel Legends type 6 inch RAH Joes. I wouldn't expect anything else...

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Boywonder0
          Hasbro announced 6 inch RAH Joes at Toy Fair 2020. That has to be it... Marvel Legends type 6 inch RAH Joes. I wouldn't expect anything else...
          These are separate listings from Classified. They all have the Retro tag and the price points don't match. $12.93 for the figures and 26.82 for the HISS tank. A 6 inch scale HISS tank would not be able to meet that low of a price point and the 6 inch figures are $19.99.

Comment

• ODBJBG
            Permanent Member
            • May 15, 2009

Interesting!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡