• Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
    ^Mine, too. Just a jump to the left...
    "Get the f#ck off the desk!"
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• boss
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 18, 2003

Van Halen 1
      Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Perhaps I should come to MegoMeet as the Criminologist. Is it scary that I have all those costume components on hand?

JCS and Phanton of the Paradise are faves on mine too, Brian.

No intent to derail...
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

For shows I could sit and listen to the original Broadway cast albums of Sweeny Todd and Little Shop of Horrors over and over again.

Comment

• J.B.
            Guild Navigator
            • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by boss
            Van Halen 1
            Fo Shizzle.
            You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Nebraska, War, Green, So, Flood
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

I can't pick one, so I'm gonna say REO Hi Infidelity

Honorable mention, from flipping through my albums just now. These are the ones I can listen to straight through and not wanna skip

VH 1-IV
                VH First two Hagar
                Journey Escape
                Asia
                Genesis
                J Geils Band Freeze Frame
                Def Leppard Pyromania and Hysteria
                Black Sabbath Sabotage
                Ozzy - Blizzard of Ozz
                KISS - Rock'n'Roll Over & The Elder
                Metallica Load
                Tom Petty Full Moon Fever
                Eagles Hotel California

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

I don’t know about perfect. But my all time favorite Album is Queen’s News of the World. I know it’s not as critically acclaimed as Night at the Opera...but it’s the one that made me a life long Queen fan. It’s the very first album I bought with my own money (Summer job, not parents allowance)...and it’s the one I’ve played more than any other album by far...

A close second would be Kiss’ ALIVE!

sigpic

Comment

• warlock664
                    Persistent Member
                    • Feb 15, 2009

Blue Oyster Cult: Agents of Fortune

Comment

• Werewolf
                      Inhuman
                      • Jul 14, 2003

Inkubus Sukkubus- Wytches and Vampires
                      Twisted Sister- Stay Hungry
                      Dio- Holy Diver
                      Enya-The Celts
                      Transformers the movie soundtrack (1986)
                      Midnight Syndicate-Born of the Night
                      Chipmunks-Chipmunk Punk
                      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• YoungOnce
                        Career Member
                        • Aug 29, 2007

The Police Synchronicity...

another vote for Van Halen 1 ...

Comment

• Brue
                          User without title
                          • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          The only way I can post in this thread is with a musical, and I know that's not kosher.
                          I love musicals. I have seen many. While Hamilton may have the best music, it left me a little flat on the live performance. Wicked doesn't have the best music but the live performance was awesome. Chicago - pretty good musical numbers and pretty good show. JC Superstar has great music and a great show.

Would any of the musicals I love rate the perfect album? Probably not.

Purple Rain, Zeppelin 3, Queen II (and 4 or 5 other Queen albums), Floyd The Wall, Goodbye Yellow brick Road, U2 War, smiths strangeways here we come. jimmy buffet songs you know by heart, Violent Femmes debut, Police Ghost in teh Machine (and all their albums), Cheap Trick at Budokan, CSNY Deja Vu, Beatles Let it Be, Steely Dan Aja, Donnie Iris Back on the Streets. Beach Boys Pet Sounds, Eagles Live, Kinks Give the People What they Want, Styx Paradise Theater, Journey Escape, Foreiner 4, Dire Straits Brothers in Arms, Depeche Mode Violator, Meatloaf Bat out of Hell, Ozzy Blizzard of Oz, Soundgarden Super Unkown, Bowie Changes, Petty Damn the Torpedoes, Jane's addiction nothings shocking, Cars Heartbeat City, Star Wars soundtrack, Eminem Slim Shady, Simon and Garfunkel Bookends, Who's Next, Metallica debut, Aerosmith Toys in teh Attic, Stones Tatoo You, ACDC Back in Black, REM Murmur, Lou Reed Transformer, Billy Joel The Stranger, Gabriel So

... I will have to pause for a while. I definitely can't pare this down to 1

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by J.B.
                            Says who? This is a musical staple in my home.

I love that album. I've loved Time Warp since I first heard it on Doctor Demento. Long before I saw the movie...

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                              Moderation Engineer
                              • Aug 14, 2003

Originally posted by Brue
                              I love musicals. I have seen many. While Hamilton may have the best music, it left me a little flat on the live performance. Wicked doesn't have the best music but the live performance was awesome. Chicago - pretty good musical numbers and pretty good show. JC Superstar has great music and a great show.

Would any of the musicals I love rate the perfect album? Probably not.

Purple Rain, Zeppelin 3, Queen II (and 4 or 5 other Queen albums), Floyd The Wall, Goodbye Yellow brick Road, U2 War, smiths strangeways here we come. jimmy buffet songs you know by heart, Violent Femmes debut, Police Ghost in teh Machine (and all their albums), Cheap Trick at Budokan, CSNY Deja Vu, Beatles Let it Be, Steely Dan Aja, Donnie Iris Back on the Streets. Beach Boys Pet Sounds, Eagles Live, Kinks Give the People What they Want, Styx Paradise Theater, Journey Escape, Foreiner 4, Dire Straits Brothers in Arms, Depeche Mode Violator, Meatloaf Bat out of Hell, Ozzy Blizzard of Oz, Soundgarden Super Unkown, Bowie Changes, Petty Damn the Torpedoes, Jane's addiction nothings shocking, Cars Heartbeat City, Star Wars soundtrack, Eminem Slim Shady, Simon and Garfunkel Bookends, Who's Next, Metallica debut, Aerosmith Toys in teh Attic, Stones Tatoo You, ACDC Back in Black, REM Murmur, Lou Reed Transformer, Billy Joel The Stranger, Gabriel So

... I will have to pause for a while. I definitely can't pare this down to 1
                              Great list!

Comment

• Johnny
                                Salty
                                • Oct 1, 2003

LedZeppelinIVLedZeppelinIVledzepiv-1__52587.1550815489.jpg

Masterpiece!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎