Thread: MOTU Meets WWE

Images

MOTU Meets WWE

I know most have already seen these and wave 2 is already out but I don't know why I think these are cool. Maybe it's the MOTU angle since I've never had any interest in wrestling figures. But not gonna lie, almost bought Warrior.

WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    I'm not into wrestling but I still think it's a clever well done cross promotion.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    It works because wrestlers should be playing the characters in any live-action version. The two blend perfectly.

I came very close to buying the complete set and ring but then I had to look at the money and I just cannot add another toy line to my expense. There great figures both these MOTU & WWE figures.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    I saw the riing as well but 2 different ways. One version with 2 figures and one without the figures.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

There is a Man E Faces coming. They picked the New Day. I think it should've been the Three Faces of Foley.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Those look really good.

Real quality toys.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Lister View Post
    There is a Man E Faces coming. They picked the New Day. I think it should've been the Three Faces of Foley.
    Agreed.

That said, most of these figures look excellent. I kind of want Macho Man At Arms. And most are standard figures when you take off the MOTU elements.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)