Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine just extended the shelter in place order to May 1, with additional restrictions. It was set to expire Monday, but now will run all through April (One of Ohio's larger comic cons, Gem City Comic Con, was scheduled for the end of April and just cancelled in the wake of the order). Since the peak in Ohio is still thought to be a week or two away, they will re-evaluate near the end of April and decide whether to extend it further.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

Gov. Kay Ivey ordered Alabama to fall in line as well beginning tonight. I've also heard CostCo will completely close after tomorrow.

I've also learned that I'm not a fan of working from home (but VERY glad I can).
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Since FLA closed down up 3000 cases and 80 deaths, nothing like shutting the barn doors after the horses get out.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
          Muddling through
          • Oct 4, 2008

too many states are not taking this seriously. the AL governor was saying that Alabama won't be like NY, FL, CA etc. Yeah, good luck with that, what a moron

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Not sure when they'll have a vaccine ready. Everyone says something different. University of Pittsburgh says 2 months. Johnson and Johnson says September.

Comment

• thunderbolt
              Hi Ernie!!!
              • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
              too many states are not taking this seriously. the AL governor was saying that Alabama won't be like NY, FL, CA etc. Yeah, good luck with that, what a moron
              Fl Gov was saying we won't be like NY. 11,111 confirmed now here. 191 dead. Too many leaders drinking the kool aid.
              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

the young actor that played the flashback scenes of young Barry in the flash has died. they have not said what from yet, but from what Grant Gustin said in his tribute, I took it as Covid. 16 years old. whatever it was, that is far, far too young. RIP

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                  Permanent Member
                  • Sep 15, 2014

Vintage toys are still doing well. The advice I heard is sit on some cash because if this lockdown lasts another month you will see some desperate sellers Listing good items.

Comment

• toyhunter1970
                    Veteran Member
                    • Feb 24, 2020

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                    Vintage toys are still doing well. The advice I heard is sit on some cash because if this lockdown lasts another month you will see some desperate sellers Listing good items.
                    i have been noticing it on ebay already it has started

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
                      Career Member
                      • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by Mr.Marion
                      As I have been told in the past its the three D's.

DEATH

DIVORCE

DEBT!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                        Permanent Member
                        • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by toyhunter1970
                        i have been noticing it on ebay already it has started
                        Depends on what. I sold a bionic Bigfoot for good money.
                        A Kenner Star wars I was bidding on went for $611. $30 a figure 😱https://www.ebay.com/itm/153878229995

We haven't seen the drop off yet.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                          Permanent Member
                          • Sep 15, 2014

Here's some more ebay ridiculousness , c'mon seriously.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                            Muddling through
                            • Oct 4, 2008

the mayor of NYC has stated schools closed for the rest of the calendar year. however, Governor Cuomo said in a press conference that is not up to the mayor to do and kept referring to it as the mayors opinion only

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                              Permanent Member
                              • Sep 15, 2014

If you're doing cleaning and pairing down your collection, now's the time to sell, maybe a few weeks it'll be time to buy.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I just got a good deal on an Action Team set from Canadia. Of course, there was the extortionate shipping.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎