Thread: Palitoy Action Force Part 2 - SAS Force

Palitoy Action Force Part 2 - SAS Force

Images
    Blog Entries
    Very informative. I've long thought that the 12" SAS Diver is one of Palitoy's best.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    When my parents went to France, they brought me back that 3.75" Action Force SAS figure. (You know what they call Action Force in France? "Le Action Force") I think I still have that figure somewhere...

Man, after watching that it makes me want to go back to collecting the ARAH joe stuff...but the vintage joe stuff takes enough of my money

They are getting me where it hurts with these Action Force videos. I never knew about them until a month ago. Now I have a bunch of Red Shadows baddies on their way to me from the UK.

Images
    Ooh, I recently discovered Analog Toys. Love his videos! I had no idea Action Force was any different than GI Joe: RAH until. LOVE the Red Shadows.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif