Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vampire (1979) TV Movie (Richard Lynch)

I might be wrong, but didn’t Richard Lynch play sort of a vampire creep in a Starsky and Hutch episode?

Images
    Neat! I don't think I've ever seen this. I'm going to check it out.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    ^Yeah, it's new to me too. I eat this stuff up. I honestly didn't know Richard Lynch by name, but I remember him as "that guy", in a good way. Always a welcome face, especially as a heavy. I remember The Phoenix too, with Kahn's right-hand man!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Love watching him in everything he did but my favorite by far was The Phoenix.
    Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.

I watched Richard Lynch on videocassette in a behind-the-scenes featurette for The Puppet Master and was hooked ever since, even though I watched him before in science-fiction.

I made sure to watch his Highlander episode.

And Richard Lynch's TNG character was in my deck for Star Trek CCG, I had to have that card for sure.