X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaniellePlaysWithToys
    Youngest Mego Fan
    • Aug 30, 2019

Alicia Silverstone Batgirl?

Is there anyone willing to make a custom of Alicia Silverstone's portrayal of Batgirl from Batman and Robin? I actually like the movie, jsyk.
    FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.
  • darkbros
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 3, 2012

A quick shopping trip through classictvtoys.com and you can get most of what you need.
    Cowl you can get from Dr. Mego.....for the base I'd just use a 2018 Mego Kris Monroe.....
    Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
    https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• battmasterson
      Career Member
      • Dec 22, 2010

Also you can get a blond head with a mask already on it. That way you don't have to worry about trying to sculpt one on.

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
        Youngest Mego Fan
        • Aug 30, 2019

Originally posted by battmasterson
        Also you can get a blond head with a mask already on it. That way you don't have to worry about trying to sculpt one on.
        Where do you get that?
        FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by DaniellePlaysWithToys
          Where do you get that?
          Classic TV Toys.

Is anyone besides me surprised that CTVT has not offered the Batgirl helmet molded in alternate colors?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

No. I am not in the least bit surprised.

I just wish that we could get better sculpts of the Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt Catwoman. The current heads are ugly as sin.
            JediJaida

Comment

• darkbros
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 3, 2012

use the feedback / comment section when making your orders. It may take them for ever, but they seem to listen somewhat.
              I always use it for the following:

*Recommend they get / fix the Chinese body problems of being to tightly strung (And now they offer the Type S)
              *Recommend that they get more AA head sculpts ( and we got the lame Amos and Andy style Type S heads :facepalm)
              *Recommend that they offer more colors of barbarian boots ( and we got red, gold, purple, and black)
              *Recommend that they offer AA Female heads ( still not fulfilled)
              *Recommend that they offer more colors of IM repro items ( we now have Yellow added to the already offered red, gray, black, and white)

so they do listen....somewhat?
              Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
              https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------
              "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

They do, though I've been suggesting Mego knights heads in different hair colors for years.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎