Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody ever customized the animated Incredible Hulk from 1982?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Has anybody ever customized the animated Incredible Hulk from 1982?

Out of sheer curiosity, I was wondering if anybody has ever customized the 1982 animated version of the Incredible Hulk? I've been watching the 1982 cartoon on the Watch Cartoons Online free site and that thought hit me. I myself have always felt that the 12 inch Hulk looked better because of the shade of green he was painted, which reminded me of Lou Ferrigno's TV Incredible Hulk. And if not Mego, I wonder If there's any kind of Hulk action figure that would come the closest to it, especially since Mattel did not make the Hulk for their Secret Wars line. In terms of painting the Hulk, I can't help but wonder if the lime green color from the 12 inch Hulk would work for the 8 inch? When I was a kid, I thought the Hulk's torn pants were red, but today, it looked to me like they're tan in color. But anyway, those are my Hulk questions. If I ever get an 8 inch Mego Hulk, I want to paint him in that lime green color.The Animated Incredible Hulk 1982.jpgThe Animated Incredible Hulk 1982 closeup.jpgThe Incredible Hulk 1982 title card.jpg
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

This would make a cool custom with the lime green skin and eye apps like those photos. I wonder if a 12” Hulk would be better suited for this look.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• DaniellePlaysWithToys
      Youngest Mego Fan
      • Aug 30, 2019

My mom remembers this cartoon. Which is actually kinda funny because she would've been 13 when it debuted, and she says she got out of superheroes around 1980. She also remembers Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.
      FTC apologist, Hawkman stan, and Cybatom shipper.

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
        Moderation Engineer
        • Aug 14, 2003

I would think a tweaked FTC Grundy head would work

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

I may just steal this Grundy/Hulk idea. It totally would work.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎