Thread: Dark Shadows on Tubi

Images

Dark Shadows on Tubi

Original series and lots of episodes. Not a handful like other channels have had. Not sure how they did seasons back in the day but it lists something like 25. Each season has 40 episodes.

Images
    Love it! Been on tubi for a while. Also has a great selection of monster movies too!
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Images
    Nice to know it's on Tubi in case Amazon Prime drops it. I dropped off mid-way through the Leviathan storyline over a year ago, but decided to jump back in earlier this month. I'm hooked again!

Tubi does indeed have some great horror films on it. Some very racy ones too!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Thanks for the heads up jwyblejr! Wasn't previously aware of Tubi, so thank you! This is so cool, DS right at my finger tips. Anytime. Anywhere. For free and so much more convenient than popping in my DVDs.

Just an FYI, since DS was a daily soap, it didn't actually have "seasons", it ran 5 x a week, all year long. For DVD release, they broke it up 40 episodes per box set. There were 26 box sets released initially which covered episodes 210 thru 1245. Later on they released "DS - The Beginning" which came in 6 separate box sets and covered episodes 1 thru 209. So they have actually released the entire series on Tubi, which is totally awesome!!!

Earth 2 Chris, glad to hear you've decided to continue on, there's plenty left to enjoy.

I hope PNGwynne checks in on this thread, I think he'd be interested in knowing it was available.

Images
    ^I think I stalled out on the early parts of the Leviathan story because Megan and Phillip weren't that engaging, and they seemed to kind of suddenly take over the show. I understand the sudden brainwashed heel turn of Barnabas angered original fans, and they quickly created that "emergency episode" that explained the Leviathans were holding Josette prisoner, and were threatening with turning Barnabas back into a vampire. I know that was an emergency right turn, but for me it worked. I left off last night where Chris Jennings as the Werewolf crashed through the window of the Old House, coming after Jeb.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    ^ RE: Megan & Todd, completely understandable and not an uncommon experience. You're coming up on one of my many indelible memories from the original run of DS. I won't spoil anything, other than to say at the time me and my cousin had no clue what it was supposed to be...when it first appeared we thought it was a silhouette of King Kong (lol).

Some other very distinct memories were Quentin dreading the full moon and then turning, Barnabas getting staked by a blonde (and then coming back), Barnabas getting bricked up by Trask, and a scary head in a jar opening its eyes. Most of them were from the summer of 69 (when I was watching almost daily), some were from later on and I think they're impressed because we would reenact scenes out in the front yard after the show.