Thread: Generation one:age of mysteries characters

Images

Generation one:age of mysteries characters

How many golden age DC Comics characters will appear in generation one:age of mysteries?

Never even heard of it. I've heard of Generation Five, or G5. What's Generation One?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    Never even heard of it. I've heard of Generation Five, or G5. What's Generation One?
    Generation one:age of mysteries is an upcoming DC Comics one-shot that will be released 5/27/20

Images
    Blog Entries
    guess you'll find out in three months then.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    guess you'll find out in three months then.
    Yeah,you got that right

According to the March 2020 Previews, Generation One will see the start of the DC Universe through the eyes of Lucius Fox, Wonder Woman, King Faraday and more. The one-shot special will be out in May on Free Comic Book Day. We know that Alan Scott was inspired by seeing Wonder Woman to become Green Lantern so I expect he'll be included along with other Golden Age heroes especially those that join the Justice Society of America.

Following Generation One: Age of Mysteries, we’ll get another DC: G5 one-shot each month: Generation Two: Age of the Metahuman, Generation Three: Age of Crisis, Generation Four: Age of Rebirth and Generation Five: Age of Tomorrow.
    Read my blog at Moongem Comics about comics, toys and more.