Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Figures Toy Company Has Carrying and Diorama Cases...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacoblb
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2009

Durso was a strikeout for me as he only sells completed playsets. I just want the art, I don't care if I have to buy the physical paper or stickers or not. Unless I was at the wrong website, Robyn's website didn't seem to include examples of art in regards these FTC playset templates. To whom do I contact about buying templates of art or printouts for the FTC playset? I wanted to buy a Superfriends' Hall of Justice, Legion of Doom, and Scooby-Doo versions.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
      Career Member
      • Jul 23, 2019

I too am interested in just getting printouts for various playsets. I asked someone who sells completed playsets on Facebook once about what the measurements were for each section (I was thinking of getting my own printed but didn't have an actual playset yet which I could measure) and he was extremely rude, a total a** let's say. I was also considering ordering some from him (but he wouldn't ship to Canada). Even if he did, I wouldn't give him any business after his uncalled for behaviour.
      "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• jacoblb
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2009

I'm still on the hunt for the templates for this type of case.

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

Not sure how useful some of them might be (various sizes and resolutions), but I've got about 10 gigs of backgrounds from various properties as Photoshop or jpg files I use for my toy displays. If anyone is looking for specific stuff, I'll look and see what I've got.

Comment

• TheVintageToyKid
            Career Member
            • Jul 23, 2019

Maybe my fingers are just too big, but does anyone find it a pain in the butt to put these things together?
            "I thought they didn't allow no bathin' suits in here."

Comment

• rayray
              • May 21, 2013

Originally posted by TheVintageToyKid
              Maybe my fingers are just too big, but does anyone find it a pain in the butt to put these things together?
              It ain’t just you! I’m not generally dextrous, but even given that, the sets are quite difficult to assemble, in my humble and limited-experienced opinion.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎