Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annual Reminder

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedji View Post
    Confound it, the catalogue number for purple is blurred! I can't put my order through!
    #723.

I clean my own bathroom. I couldn't tolerate either bathroom plush or carpet in a kitchen, disgusting.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 26, '20 at 9:31 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    You have to look at this way,would rather step onto this getting out of the shower on a really cold winter day or a bare floor?

Oh I have those rugs they sell at Wal-Mart for my bathroom. I have no carpet in my house (it came that way) so when the temperature drops those floors get cold. I have one in front of my walk-in shower (to keep from slipping) one in front but at a distance of my toilet. There is nothing like getting up in the middle of the night and having walk into a cold floor of my bathroom. For that matter I have a nice fluffy one by my bed where I stand when I get out of bed.

Then again I am a country boy at heart and walk around barefeet both outside and inside so yeah the floors get cold. My boyfriend runs around with those socks with the texture on the bottom so he doesn't notice the cold as much.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    my parents had those in the 70s. it was the height of fashion, :LOL