X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Toy-Ventures: The Thrill Seekers

[COLOR=rgba(0 , 0 , 0 , 0.87)]Who are the Thrill Seekers you ask? They're a very rare series of action figures knocking off both Mego's Action Jackson and Evel Knievel. They're also related to other notorious knock offs like Mr. Rock and the Lincoln Monsters. Also, you get to meet Big Bill! Join our FB Group Mego Knock Off HQ https://www.facebook.com/groups/231169224543263/ PodStallions FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2226244254053126/[/COLOR]

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Pretty darn interesting.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Yes interesting but difficult to fully appreciate with that stunning Lincoln Phantom in every other shot lol. It's like a jeweller ecouraging you to look at some rare fire opals when he has the Hope Diamond on display. Maybe I'm just easily distracted...

I like the boxes--were Lincoln boxes always solid?
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Feb 24, '20, 10:46 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Confessional
        Maker & Whatnot
        • Aug 8, 2012

Ah, Big Freakin' Bill!… I've seen him before (loose and ratty) and always thought he might be part of the Tong/Bogi-verse. Cool to know he's Lincoln!

And yeah, I'll echo my spheniscidae friend above; Lincoln Phantom/Box, jeezuzz! Good thing I blew $$$ on Apes this week to take the edge off.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

I dig the Evel Kneivel knock-off. It is crazy that they didn't include a cheap blow-molded cycle with him, though!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• toyhunter1970
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 24, 2020

wow learning alot

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢