X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Toy Fair MOTU Origins.

Walmart exclusive for 2020. Wide release in 2021.

Mattel's Masters Of The Universe: Origins Toy Fair Images And Details - Walmart 2020 & Everywhere 2021

Mattel held a special press event at Toy Fair 2020 this morning. We have over 90 photos of their Masters of the Universe display. Fans can get a good sense of what Masters of the Universe Origins will be offering this year. They not only had a number of figures on display, but revealed the...
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

I have to say...I haven't been this excited about toys since I was a kid.

It's 1981 and I'm nine years old again.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

I think release Skeletor will have the updated Scareglow legs. He does in this clip for the Mattel Cybertruck.

He doesn't have boot colored lower legs anymore right above were the boots cut off.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• ODBJBG
        Permanent Member
        • May 15, 2009

Walmart exclusive isn't the best thing in the world, but I suppose if you're going to be exclusive, Walmart is a decent choice. I've had no major problems getting their WWE MOTUs despite a couple hiccups here or there.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Skeletor with corrected legs. Scroll to the last pic.

1,745 likes, 17 comments - toyshiz on February 24, 2020: "SKELETOR WON! @hotwheelsofficial @teslamotors CYBERTRUCK vehicle! Preorders sold out in minutes! ..."

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Featuring the "boot" look? I think I'm in the minority in liking the first-issue look--the deco reminded me of stylized greaves instead of boots.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
              I have to say...I haven't been this excited about toys since I was a kid.

It's 1981 and I'm nine years old again.
              I agree! I just don't undertstand some comments on t0yark: "garbage" and "super fugly." I like everything except the kneecaps.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                Featuring the "boot" look? I think I'm in the minority in liking the first-issue look--the deco reminded me of stylized greaves instead of boots.
                It's hard to explain. It's the way the boots snap off. The figures are modular and come apart. With He-Man it was a clean break between where the leg detaches from the boot. With Skeletor you ended up with boot color on molded skin on the boot piece because of the sculpt . That was fixed with Scareglow. It was resculpted so the villain boot part goes up further and there is now a clean break that doesn't leave boot colored skin on the removable boot piece. Does that make sense?

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

This line is definitely not for me.

I still love the 2002 line, Iwas never a fan of the Filmation toon.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎