Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

I look forward to showing off the finished product.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

Update: Outfits are done and being mailed back to Austin

It's going to look great.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Thanks so much for the update!
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

Huge shout out to all of the talented folks who helped me put this idea together. I'm in the home stretch. I need to order bodies and hands, then design some card art.But this is what all the fuss is about. I give you...The Emissary of Hell, SPIDER MAN!

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

I need this! I need this NOW! Great custom!
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

What a labor of love, that is really nice. I like the collaborative spirit that still endures in our community.
              Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 30, '20, 8:32 PM.
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

I need to get the bodies ordered and the card designed. Bear with me. Should be done by Feb.

Comment

• MEMEGO
                  Career Member
                  • Sep 6, 2007

looks kool
                  Last edited by MEMEGO; Feb 3, '21, 9:26 PM.

Comment

• B-Lister
                    Eccentric Weirdo
                    • Mar 19, 2010

Update: I will be ordering the bodies and clamshells by this weekend. Does anybody know who can helpme make the card?

Comment

• Brown Bear
                      Still Old School
                      • Feb 14, 2008

Originally posted by B-Lister
                      Update: I will be ordering the bodies and clamshells by this weekend. Does anybody know who can helpme make the card?
                      Shoot me a pm with details. I’ve done cards for Mego and be happy to help out.
                      Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎