X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

MM2020 tease

I've already begun the work. It's happening.

Yeah, yeah, yeah wow!

Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

This will be a collaborative effort between myself, Austin, and a few others lending creative, or consulting advice. I'm doing my first custom right, and at great expense, in order to bring everybody the best possible figure.

Trust me, you're gonna want this one. I'm going for accuracy.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

well alright

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Hope it meets expectations. More info as the custom takes shape.

I am still in need of some help with the bracelet.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
          Permanent Member
          • Mar 7, 2011

Originally posted by B-Lister
          Hope it meets expectations. More info as the custom takes shape.

I am still in need of some help with the bracelet.
          have you messaged Lasermego Paul Wasson

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Yup. He was my first choice. We're working things out.

Comment

• B-Lister
              Eccentric Weirdo
              • Mar 19, 2010

So, it looks like Mego Meet will be the same weekend again, as another event I attend. That being the case, I will be dividing my time between the two.

I will do my best to figure out how to distribute the figures, but a preorder might be the best option.

I will only have a small number of them available initially, but will consider a second run should demand require it.

I will be numbering my first run.

Comment

• B-Lister
                Eccentric Weirdo
                • Mar 19, 2010

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

This custom would not have been possible without the help of many people.

First and foremost is Austin, who has provided me with the lion's share of the work. Helping me do the suits, and the head.

Next up is Paul, who banged out the bracelet lightning fast.

And last, but not least is Scott, who provided no small amount of moral support and encouragement.

There's still a lot of work to do. I need to sew the outfits, order bodies and design packaging, but this really feels real.

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                    Career Member
                    • Jan 13, 2009

Looking great!

Comment

• B-Lister
                      Eccentric Weirdo
                      • Mar 19, 2010

It'll be better once I have all the parts to assemble them.

Comment

• B-Lister
                        Eccentric Weirdo
                        • Mar 19, 2010

The head is almost ready, thanks to Austin!

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

Just an update, this is still happening. I've just hit a logistical hurdle with the funding. I was counting on my tax return to cover the final leg of the actual construction, leaving only card design as the final step.

Alas, my tax return still hasn't arrived, and so, I still need the costumes sewn.

Comment

• B-Lister
                            Eccentric Weirdo
                            • Mar 19, 2010

Just an update, costumes are at the seamstress. This will be ready in 2021.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                              Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                              • Mar 15, 2008

Want one of these figures. NEED one of these figures!
                              "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎