Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I plan on buying at least three Hydes! Woo-hoo!!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• alex
      Permanent Member
      • Jun 15, 2009

The only one that Im kinda disapointed about is the Exorcist one, if I had never seen the figure before, and asked whats it from, I wouldnt have a clue. It looks like some down and out bag lady. I must admit the card art on these are getting better and better, and almost a shame to collect loose now.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Is Picard a new sculpt and not the DST sculpt? He came out really well. Maybe I should have kept my Borg, but my bet on Mego releasing a nicer Picard paid off. I only pre-ordered Trek and Stan Lee, but everything looks good.

Comment

• newlyknighted
          Persistent Member
          • Feb 21, 2010

I cannot wait for the STTNG line of figures Mego shared with us. The Fly, Data and Picard prototypes look sharp. Wish I could have seen Q, and the JLU DC assortment up close, and in person. I want many more classic monsters and 8" Trek from the different shows and movies. Can we please get a Morlock?

I have to say I was surprised that we didn't see any 14" universal monsters or 14" Locutus, Spock, Kirk, or Klingon prototypes.
          I post in thy general direction!

Comment

• SWCWorld
            Museum Patron
            • Aug 10, 2011

It was stated on the Mego Ambassador FB page that Picard is indeed a new sculpt.

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by SWCWorld
              It was stated on the Mego Ambassador FB page that Picard is indeed a new sculpt.
              Yeah Andrew did both of these for Mego Corp.
              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎