Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Corp 2020 Toy Fair Reveals

Images
    Blog Entries
    I’m a little disappointed that we still can’t get closeups of the DC figures, but I’m willing to wait.

The Picard and Lt. Data figures look so good, I’m definitely going to get them.
    JediJaida

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JediJaida View Post
    I’m a little disappointed that we still can’t get closeups of the DC figures, but I’m willing to wait.
    Yeah, I think we all share that, hopefully soon.

The horror stuff will sell... don't underestimate that. May not be everyone's cup of tea here, but it will help the brand.

The more I look at the Fly, the more I like. Mr. Hyde to me doesn't look scary enough, but still pretty decent.
    TNG Picard and Data look okay to me, especially Data, but still wish they were on one piece outfits for a tighter look.

Unfair to "see" them there but actually not seeing them...

Mego Corp 8 inch DC Heroes Circled.jpg

Images
    Blog Entries
    I plan on buying at least three Hydes! Woo-hoo!!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

The only one that Im kinda disapointed about is the Exorcist one, if I had never seen the figure before, and asked whats it from, I wouldnt have a clue. It looks like some down and out bag lady. I must admit the card art on these are getting better and better, and almost a shame to collect loose now.

Is Picard a new sculpt and not the DST sculpt? He came out really well. Maybe I should have kept my Borg, but my bet on Mego releasing a nicer Picard paid off. I only pre-ordered Trek and Stan Lee, but everything looks good.

I cannot wait for the STTNG line of figures Mego shared with us. The Fly, Data and Picard prototypes look sharp. Wish I could have seen Q, and the JLU DC assortment up close, and in person. I want many more classic monsters and 8" Trek from the different shows and movies. Can we please get a Morlock?

I have to say I was surprised that we didn't see any 14" universal monsters or 14" Locutus, Spock, Kirk, or Klingon prototypes.
    I post in thy general direction!

It was stated on the Mego Ambassador FB page that Picard is indeed a new sculpt.