• GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

These guys need to tackle Doc Savage.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

In the video Randy talks about wanting this line ( I believe he refers to as Classic Heroes ) to continue with more characters. He didn't specifically say for sure what else was coming but he did mention Tarzan and Zorro. Who knows... maybe they could do Doc Savage in a future wave.

Comment

• powersthatbe
        Persistent Member
        • Sep 27, 2010

I was frustrated way earlier in the day when i couldn't add to cart the filmation exclusive figures but just now was able to do so) I would love to see NECA do Tarzan,Zorro, Doc Savage,Shadow and wouldn't surprise me a bit if they did)

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
          Holy. Crap.

I'm SO GLAD now that I didn't buy DOTE Flash and Ming, those are wonderful. Is it greedy to want Thun, too?

Thanks for posting, D.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I'll definitely be up for the classic edition. Thats sweet!

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

The Filmation versions are must haves. They look great.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• powersthatbe
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 27, 2010

and here's unfinished Mandrake and Lothar coming out later this year https://toynewsi.com/139-39706?fbcli...Va9RIoydRSkWJw

Comment

• PNGwynne
                  Master of Fowl Play
                  • Jun 5, 2008

I'm looking forward to Mandrake, I've enjoyed that character in reprints.
                  WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                    Persistent Member
                    • Jul 19, 2016

Finally got around to snagging the rest of the first wave of these I hadn't picked up yet. I had gotten Ming a couple months back at a local second hand store that deals mostly with electronics, DVDs, vinyl. etc. but also deals in vintage Star Wars and other toys and military memorabilia. They also have a wholesale account with NECA. I hadn't had a chance to stop by the store since I had picked up Ming, but they still had Flash and the Phantom in stock for $25 each (which is MSRP I believe), so I grabbed both.

-M
                    Last edited by MRP; Jul 26, '21, 8:40 PM.
                    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Makernaut
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 22, 2015

Late to the party, but "Oh, wow!!!". The classic, Filmation versions are a must-have for me. They look fantastic!

Comment

• powersthatbe
                        Persistent Member
                        • Sep 27, 2010

I received the Filmation Flash figures today finally from Neca) Haven't anything lately about the Sam Jones inspired figures that are suppose to be walmart exclusives I think. And curiously Mandrake and Lothar were on the back of the filmation packaging.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                          Master of Fowl Play
                          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by powersthatbe
                          I received the Filmation Flash figures today finally from Neca...
                          Good grief, those are beautiful figures!

Too bad there's no comics-accurate Mandrake.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

Garax will be part of the wave with Mandrake and Lothar ) https://toynewsi.com/139-41877

Comment

• powersthatbe
                              Persistent Member
                              • Sep 27, 2010

Finally, Garax,Lothar and Mandrake are available for pre-orders at online retailers (BBTS)

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I could quibble about Lothar's head-sculpt or Mandrake's shoe-paints, but these are still nice figures.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎