X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Werewolf
    Don't think so. The listings are from Walmart's app.
    Oh, that would be wonderful... does that mean we could just order them online and be done? I'm not about the hunting anymore.

Comment

• Myoldtoys
      Veteran Member
      • May 15, 2012

I guess they selected the main and popular characters. Would have liked to have seen the droids since they didn't do any the first time around. I don't like the looks of the Luke snowspeeder pilot. The bigger turnoff for me is how terrible the distribution was the first time around. Checking inventory online, calling because that was wrong, visiting Targets too often to admit. I was lucky to come out with a set. And to be honest, they are disappointing. They look cheaper than toys made 40 years ago if that is possible. I am more interested in the set of 13 unproduced figures (and repros) from the fans strike back. Couldn't post that on a Star Wars site since that is blasphemy. Haven't bought any yet, but saw some of their stuff in Ohio couple weeks ago.
      Last edited by Myoldtoys; Feb 21, '20, 9:50 PM.

Comment

• Klosterheim
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 23, 2013

The Empire Strikes Back Retro figures are amazing.

Except, I don't like their Snowspeeder Pilot Luke.

Boba Fett is the main one I'm paying attention to.
        Last edited by Klosterheim; Feb 22, '20, 6:01 AM.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by palitoy
          Figure gives me a "Fisher Price Adventure People" vibe.

Totally! Separated at birth!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
            HULK SMASH!
            • Apr 3, 2010

Cool! That Luke Snowspeeder pilot figure is a must have for me, just like Tarkin was last time.
            PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Walmart exclusives and already up for pre-order. Should be a lot easier to get than last years Target exclusives.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
                Citizen of Gotham
                • Nov 17, 2012

I'm really bummed I missed the Boba Fett.

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

I'm not worried. I am not even pre-ordering. I'm gonna wait and pick them up in store.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

I preordered all but Boba. He's going to be ridiculously hard to find. Time for full cases of Boba.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

Leia is the only one not sold-out...

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                        Muddling through
                        • Oct 4, 2008

these are neat but I have all my childhood originals, which for the most part of mint and complete. I even have both versions of Bespin Luke (dark hair and yellow)

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

I like the "New Retro" figures. Tarkin and Snowspeeder Luke are the main draws foe me so far.

My dream is to see this line expand. I want Prequel figures in Vintage style. I want a Mace Windu with a telescoping lightsaber.
                          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Hedji
                            Citizen of Gotham
                            • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by B-Lister
                            My dream is to see this line expand. I want Prequel figures in Vintage style. I want a Mace Windu with a telescoping lightsaber.
                            This precisely. So many opportunities missed, it's mind boggling.

I can't explain why I want these. I literally have a really nice Bespin Luke carded, and several loose. I guess I just can't turn down a carded "vintage" Star Wars figure.

But yes, I'd rather they did the retro sculpting on all their 3.75" figures, since the collectors seem to want the 6" figures for accuracy.

Comment

• Werewolf
                              Inhuman
                              • Jul 14, 2003

I want Droids and Ewoks cartoon figures.

Comment

• Hedji
                                Citizen of Gotham
                                • Nov 17, 2012

Have you seen the unproduced Droids made by Procustomfigures? They're incredible. And pricey.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎